He built a little garden bench out of some deck scraps (from the deck we built 3 years ago) that he'd saved. He was cleaning out the shed and found these pieces of wood and decided to go make me a little bench for the flower beds in the back. I love it!
Here he is chiseling away at some rock he came upon while digging the post hole.
And here are baby girl and me enjoying the finished product.
The hard-working man also made me a new bird feeder post with hangers. Our old one was terrible. It was ugly and really crooked. I don't think we had any birds because it was so ugly. (Or maybe it was because I didn't fill up the feeders regularly, not sure!) The new one is nice and sturdy and lovely looking and I will be sure to fill up the feeders regularly because they're displayed so nicely. I love it too.
The other day, Elle was following Asher around the backyard paths. She often follows him around. The paths are not exactly toddler-friendly, so Daddy suggested that Asher help her follow him around. So, he took her hand and led her around the paths. So cute...
And last is a cute shot of Elle sitting in her toybasket. I think we have this same shot of Asher somewhere!
I'm off to find out how much the Tooth Fairy has raised her prices in the last 25 years!
Here he is chiseling away at some rock he came upon while digging the post hole.
3 comments:
very cute. what gardeners you guys are =) your backyard is looking great.
I LOVE your gardens!!!
So cute! (Asher and the tooth) :) That smile will get more and more adorable as those teeth pop out!!!
Post a Comment