Elle has become a little girl. She's not so babyish anymore. Even though she can't say much yet, she really has gotten bigger and more communicative lately. Some of her better words are: Yeah, tic-tac, bubble, Ah-yah is Asher (she says that A LOT), and hi. She says a few other things, but a lot of what she tries to say comes out as "La La." It's cute.
And holy-moly, Asher has grown up too. Where did 5 years go? This kid is amazing. He's smart, he's funny, he's generous, and he has such a tender heart. A cute story from Easter: We were painting Easter eggs. I painted one, Elle painted one and Asher painted two. I was transporting them to the counter to dry and I dropped Elle's and it shattered. She could really care less about it, but Asher was pretty broken up. He covered his ears and eyes when I swept up the mess and said sadly, "It should have been mine." He's a sweetie. He has his sour moments though too. Sometimes I think the terrible twos have shown up 3 years late!
I'll try to be better about posting more often.
Here are some recent pictures with captions above the photos.
I got this table and chairs at a garage sale for a couple bucks. It wasn't very nice this day, but the table was new and they were excited about it, so they ate lunch on the deck together.
This was Sunday before church. I caught him candidly here, that's why he's not making a goofy face.
2 comments:
Its about time, I was going through Vandalay blog withdrawal, hehe!!!!
Love, Em.
They are so cute Frannie...they are growing like weeds...miss you!
Post a Comment