Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eat your heart out Stevie Wonder

So E loves music. She always wiggles her bum or her shoulders whenever we turn on music of any kind. She claps and sings during worship in church and loves playing her little drums. We got out the keyboard the other night at A's request. He put on several lovely concerts. Then E had her turn. I had to get out the video camera; it was just too cute. She went on like this for about 10 minutes. I've shortened the video to the super cute parts for you.



A's "kids say the darndest things" moment of yesterday: He was asking me if I could remember the name of "that thing we went on when Pop Pop was here." I needed a little more to go on than that, so I asked for further clarification. He made the motions and sound effects like any boy would and said, "it was called something like an upavator." I realized he was talking about the
elevator at the hotel and we got a good laugh out of that one. Later when daddy told him it goes up AND down, A responds: "so its an 'upanddownavator'." I think we have a new name for elevator now. Just like our new name for breakfast is "boogets," and our new name for toast is "Toats," and our new name for backwards is "backards."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just too darn cute!!!

Love, Em.