Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday at F's folks house with some family friends. Baby E is on the floor watching us in her carseat, and T is taking the photo. I'm sure J (sitting to my (Fs) left, will love that I posted this picture, but that's what she gets for being a smartypants!) We had a yummy lunch and played games in the afternoon. Kind of funny that in the afternoon, we looked out and there were turkeys on the deck eating out of the bird feeder! You'd think turkeys would be in hiding on Thanksgiving! ha.
I couldn't post without including some pictures of the cutie...What a big girl sitting up in her seat! 
Daddy likes to tease A and put the baby in his bed when he's brushing his teeth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be experimenting with different layouts??!! So far - you've come up with some really neat ones. Love the pictures!!!

Love, Em.

Stacy Kaye said...

I LOVE your new blog header! So beautiful!

Eva said...

Yea, I agree. I need something new for my blog too.

Love E's cheeks. She reminds me of our E a lot.