Saturday, November 1, 2008
Boo!
Our little Spiderboy and pumpkin. Last night we took A to a Halloween carnival at a church up by Grammy & Grampas house. E stayed with them. She was too tired to play games.
This is the first year A really got into dressing up. He had fun at the carnival. Games, candy, and chaos...three year old heaven. This next picture is Ms. Val - A's preschool teacher. She lives up by this church too, and was helping with the games.
And next is the jack-o-lantern A and T carved. A picked out the face and daddy carved it.
This next one was taken out our front window. A and I were sitting there one afternoon last week and I saw some antlers peeking behind the car, then a big buck appeared, just walking down the sidewalk. I was feeding baby E, so as quick as I could get her on the floor safely, to the other room to get the camera and back, he was just about out of view, still just strolling along on the sidewalk. Good thing he didn't stop to eat my shrubs, or I would've gotten the BB gun, not the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
More adorable photos! Spiderboy is looking good next to the cute little pumpkin :) I can't get over how much A looks like T when he was little!!!
I believe it - you totally would bust a buck w/BBs!
Post a Comment