Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rock a bye baby

Recently, Elle has gotten to where she likes me to rock her and sing her a song before bedtime which I thoroughly enjoy since she never would let me do that before. She was such a content baby and such a good sleeper that she didn't need rocking and would usually "shush" me if I tried to sing to her. She just wanted to sleep. Now that she's 2 1/2, she's a little big, but I indulge her, mostly for my sake. Anyway, lately, Asher has been wanting to help out more. He likes to get her dressed sometimes. And some nights he asks her if he can rock her and sing to her. This night she let him - she doesn't always. And he sang a sweet song to her. They're usually songs that he makes up. I will cherish these moments because I know they won't always love each other this much!

No comments: