Saturday, January 8, 2011

Art is six!

The first celebration was at school. Here he is with Ms. Val and the globe.For birthday's at school they carry the earth around the sun for each year they are old (6 times this year).
See the sun in the middle of the circle? This is Asher's entire class, minus one. And Elle is in there and was a guest for the party that day. (She wants so badly to go to school.)
Then we partied at home. This is the cake I made. He requested a dinosaur.
And supper with the family (and adopted family)
Ash requested a game of pin the tail on the donkey. (elle refused the blindfold)
He'd mentioned that he wanted to play this a few days earlier and then I sort of spaced it out...ok, I completely spaced it out. So while everyone else was eating pizza, I was downstairs ripping up a cardboard box, scratching out a donkey, and making yarn tails.
Asher won...of course.
Mark's head was too big for the blindfold, so we draped.
He is officially six. We love you buddy!

Elle poked the candles back in.
Mmmm!


1 comment:

Eva said...

dude, so hard to believe he is six!
the globe thing is a fantastic idea. i might have to try that!
nice donkey =)