Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8 months

Tiny E is 8 months old now and not so tiny anymore. This month she started clapping and waving and she has two bottom teeth. She also started to eat some table food (ground up), not just baby food. I asked T to take some pictures of her the other night. We just stripped her down and plopped her on the living room floor, and this is some of what we got...

4 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! So beautiful and absolutely FULL of joy!! What a gift, a true blessing, God has given to you guys! Doesn't it just amaze you when you look at these little ones? I think back on all of the time I spent wondering what Rusty would be like when he was in the womb and my imagination could NEVER compare with the real thing. TINY E IS AMAZING!!!

Eva said...

Quite cute. Your kids have mucho personality thanks to someone w/a T, don't they?

Eva said...

Not that F doesn't have personality of course =)

Damon and Faith said...

The second to last b/w pic is too much!!