Saturday, February 14, 2009
Big Girl!
E is six months old now and sitting up pretty well. She tips over once in a while, but does a good job of keeping her pudge upright most of the time.


Oops...
We did the Parent-Child dedication at church a few weeks ago. Ever since then, when I talk about "my baby," A. will say, "She's not your baby, she's God's baby." Quite a concept to grasp for a little guy. Not sure he does completely, but it is cute.
This last picture is just too adorable not to share. Those big blue eyes are the cutest!
In case you're wondering...that bathroom is coming along...slowly but surely. It is sheetrocked and we are working on the mud/tape this weekend. We lost a bit of time when I got sidelined with an injury. I helped carry the sheetrock and used my back instead of my legs I guess. My sciatic nerve got pinched or something and I was out for a while. Dad came and helped the next weekend, so the sheetrock is up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a wonderful thing for A to say! Those moments must make your heart happy!
She's getting so cute! I love her little hair...Rusty is still a little baldy!
She definately has the pudge going for her. And I can totally see you in her face and mostly eyes. But something about her expression reminds me of T. And her hair doesn't look so brown anymore...must be washing out. You know, you shouldn't dye baby hair...
Cute, cute cute.
We finally have our bathroom complete and it is great. I am sure yours will be too.
Jerry and Ruth
Love your website. T & E just can't be any cuter. I love the comment T made. I found some old photos that will make you proud. I will get them scanned and then email them to you. OR just post them on my blog (hehehe). Love Becca
Post a Comment