Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rock on!

A is very much a musician - as much of a musician as a 2 1/2 year old can be. He plays the keyboard, drums on the trash can, he can even get sound out of my trumpet. But tonight he was jamming on his guitar and singing. He rocks, croons, hums, and even scats. He often makes up his own songs as he goes along. They're usually about mommy, daddy, and cheswick (the dog).
His first composition was titled, "There's no anything we do."
Rockin' out to "Twinkle Twinkle little star."
He really gets into it.
His latest song, just composed this evening I think, was, "Everybody join in."
He always ends with a bow, and when you clap for him he says, "thank you, thank you, thank you real much." If you don't clap for him he demands, "clap and say yay."





1 comment:

Suzie Egge said...

I love it!!! I think you have a real rock star on your hands!!!