And here's a pretty sky behind our house as some storms moved through the area over the weekend. Aren't the power lines and broadcast tower lovely?
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Mommy's little helper...
Tuesday I made some Strombolis for lunch. A. loves to help cook, so I set him on the counter as usual and gave him a job to do. He sprinkled flour on the counter so I could roll out the dough balls. I got so busy putting the food together, I didn't even notice he was still playing in the flour. I looked up and he was covered in it.

And here's a pretty sky behind our house as some storms moved through the area over the weekend. Aren't the power lines and broadcast tower lovely?
And here's a pretty sky behind our house as some storms moved through the area over the weekend. Aren't the power lines and broadcast tower lovely?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute, Vadelay's. Never thought to put us in secret identities. We wanted to make a CD of the adventure for Micaela at the time. I think she would be confused if we did not use our names. I know there is a lot of nut cases out there, but.... A is growing so big. Our Levi will be two by the time we see him.
Post a Comment