Asher's second tooth has been super wiggly for a couple weeks now. The last couple days its been sitting in there crooked it was so loose. He could pull it all the way forward so it was perpendicular to the other teeth, but he wouldn't pull it out. So, this morning I reached in there to wiggle it and popped it right out. He didn't even realize it had come out until I show him the tooth in my hand! So, now his gap is twice as big...
He wanted a picture of the tooth.
Little miss parrot didn't want to be left out...
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY, I am so not going to tell Hannah about this. Her tooth has been loose for a month now, and is also perpendicular, but she won't let me touch it. She cried when Asher lost his first one, since she hadn't lost one yet! Way to go Asher!
Post a Comment