Here's a picture of her meeting her great grandpa. She liked him.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Catching up
I haven't done this for awhile, so I'm catching up on our August. It went by too quickly. We started the month with a trip to Indiana. We flew out on my birthday for 6 days and stayed in a cabin with my family (sisters, brother, their families, and mom and dad). We had two family reunions while there and got to introduce Tiny E to a lot of people.
Here's a picture of her meeting her great grandpa. She liked him.
A got a tour of the Cleveland Township Fire Department by Uncle Dale. He got the VIP treatment. He got to ride in the fire engine, honk the air horn, spray the hose, and suited up in Uncle Dale's outfit. Needless to say, he had a grand time.
I mentioned we stayed in a cabin. It was a true cabin, no carpet, no sheetrock and 19 people. It was noisy! I could hear my dad breathing in the next room at night! We managed the chaos and had a great time seeing everyone. The cabin was right on the lake at Tri-Lakes, IN. Here's the view from the deck off the living room...
And this is the whole gang. My sisters, brother, families, mom and dad and us.
Here's a picture of her meeting her great grandpa. She liked him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww. THat looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment