She is a very good baby and sleeps a lot - day and night. I am very thankful for that. Her big brother was not a good baby. He needed a warm body in order to sleep for very long. I'm still amazed that I'm sleeping in my own bed instead of with the baby.
A still loves to hold her and kiss her and thinks she is the most beautiful baby in the world. He wants another baby. I assured him that there won't be any more babies.Sunday, August 31, 2008
The many faces of baby E
Although she's never awake for very long, E has many faces - some of which we captured yesterday. She is a month old now. She smiles a lot, and seems to look at you instead of through you now.
Notice A's shoes in the above photo. He has become very independent and insists on getting himself dressed. He even picks out his own clothes. Today, the weather was in the mid-90's and he started out the day in sweatpants and a long sleeved polo. He often gets the shoes on the wrong feet. Doesn't seem to mind though.
Tomorrow, on Labor Day, T and A are going fishing. A was describing how to fish this evening. He says, "You push the button and whap it out there. Then you roo in the hooker and sometimes there's a fisher on it." I'll let you know if they roo anything in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is so cute, congrats. Looks like the A really adores his little sister!
People should read this.
Post a Comment