Thursday, June 19, 2008
Eight months and counting
OK, so I'm not quite eight months, but pretty darned close, and the picture was taken at more like 7 1/2 months. We are just now starting to get some warmer weather. I am thankful not to have had to endure 100 degree heat already, as it seems, no matter what, lately I'm just plain hot. Getting pretty uncomfortable too. My bad knee is hurting with the extra weight as is my back. I'll quit comlaining now. We are still trying to figure out a name for our little girl and can't seem to come to an agreement on much of anything. Maybe we'll just go with A's idea - Dealy.
I've even had enough energy to do some gardening. Here's a pretty shot of some Spring flowers in bloom in the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always liked the name Abigail! We've been thinking of you. Take it easy. We love you!
Ellen
Post a Comment